1 items tagged "conflict"
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Organizing for change
There is no better educational process than to be organizing and taking action for change. These sessions use ideas and strategies from the work of Paulo Freire, Saul Alinsky and others to help participants to think more clearly about their practice in terms of:
- Building alliances, networking, practical steps to engage and retain support for your cause;
- Decision-making, organizational structures, forms of leadership;
- Conflict resolution, group dynamics, negotiating, dialogue;
- Strategy-building, planning, allocating resources;
- Tactics for action, creativity, renewing enthusiasm for action;
- Action-Reflection, training, learning from experience.