1 items tagged "documentation"
Results 1 - 1 of 1
The Freire Institute offers a consultancy service to professional, community and church-based organizations. This enables you to evaluate the effectiveness of your activities and develop an awareness of the particular skills or resources which could benefit your work.
We can offer help and support on:
- research and information on social issues, policy and practice
- seminars and training workshops for community organizations, professional groups and issue groups
- social analysis training and practice
- building links between organizations locally, nationally and internationally
- canvassing for support around specific issues
- links to media and other sources of support
- group mediation and training on dealing with conflict
- documentation to enhance your organization's capacities
- group evaluation for more effective planning and action
We work flexibly to meet the needs of your organization. We can offer you specialist help where appropriate or direct you to other possible sources of advice and support.
As a non-profit making body which supports those working for social justice, our priorities are based upon giving the most effective support we can offer to an organization without undermining its own objectives or ability to act.
Our involvement is structured to allow your organization to retain its own initiative at all times.
Evaluation is not simply the responsibility of an outside agency such as the Institute. It is a necessary part of the work of all organizations who are serious about their commitment to social justice. We can help in structuring the process of evaluation and integrating it into an organization’s work, so that the strengths and weaknesses of the organization can be more readily identified by its members.